* Forced to sit out of the NEW ERA Club Championship until old enough for a race license
* Contested several British Supersport Championship ‘’shoot outs” for newcomers
* Top 10 finisher in Honda Hornet Cup
* Top 15 British British Supersport Championship
British Supersport Championship
* 1 pole postion
AXO European Superstock Champioship
* Top 10 finishes 13th in European Championship
British Superstock Championship
* 4th place best finish
Only Person in Britain to contest in all 3 Championships!
* 3rd in British Supersport Championship
* 2nd place best finish
* Top 5 runner in British Supersport
Competed in the British Superbikes on the Jentin 2004 Yamaha R1 Finish 16th in Championship (Team, Jentin Racing & Lloyds British later in 2007).
* British Superbikes riding the Jentin Lloyds British 2007 Yamaha R1s, finished eighth in the British Championship scoring 176 points and top Yamaha rider for the year scoring the most points for the Factory. Runner up for the Airways Kick up a Gear Award.(Team Jentin Racing Lloyds British).
* British Superbikes Official Kawasaki UK Rider. Consistent top 3 in UK and World Endurance. World Superbike ‘Wild Card’ entry for UK, top Kawasaki rider top 10. 3rd at World invitational Kings of Wanneroo – Australia, Best/Fastest Newcomer 2009 at Macao World street race (Team Kawasaki UK).
* British and World Superbike Official Kawasaki Rider. Consistent top 4 in UK and Macau World street race.
* British Superbike Kawasaki Official Evo Rider, two 1st, two 2nd, five 3rds, P2 in championship. BMW rider in Monster energy Isle of Man TT races fastest superstock newcomer, Relentless Northwest 200 fastest newcomer
* 4th in World Endurance Championship - 127.5mph lap around the Isle of Man TT – 4th Northwest 200 – 3rd Macau 59th GP
Bike Sport News
Please wait while my tweets load...